About: S. George Philander
- Director, African Center for Climate and Earth System Science; biographical publications info are available here: http://www.princeton.edu/aos/people/faculty/george_philander/
adaptation Africa agricolture ancient climate change anthropology archaeology atmosphere Bali Roadmap blog cap and trade carbon intensity carbon market China civilizations climate institutions climate science CO2 Copenhagen crisis drought economics emissions energy FEEMSI finance India international negotiations IPCC isoprene low-carbon media Mediterranean microfinance mitigation new york times Obama policy post-Kyoto power sector public opinion social science sustainability UNFCCC USA water
- “Let’s be prepared”. Considering geohazards in the framework of climate change
- Climate negotiations: Europe, let’s close the gap
- Geoengineering: a panacea or a false solution?
- “Journalists, what does it mean to be objective when you cover climate science?”
- India: moving forward an equitable climate policy