adaptation Africa agricolture ancient climate change anthropology archaeology atmosphere Bali Roadmap blog cap and trade carbon intensity carbon market China civilizations climate institutions climate science CO2 Copenhagen crisis drought economics emissions energy FEEMSI finance India international negotiations IPCC isoprene low-carbon media Mediterranean microfinance mitigation new york times Obama policy post-Kyoto power sector public opinion social science sustainability UNFCCC USA water
- Loss and damage: the third way to face climate change impacts
- “Let’s be prepared”. Considering geohazards in the framework of climate change
- Climate negotiations: Europe, let’s close the gap
- Geoengineering: a panacea or a false solution?
- “Journalists, what does it mean to be objective when you cover climate science?”