About: Azim Shariff
- Azim Shariff is an assistant professor of Psychology at the University of Oregon where he studies moral, cultural and social psychology. Dr. Shariff's primary line of research explores the evolutionary origins of and psychological mechanisms underlying moral/pro-social behavior, with a special focus on the positive and negative social consequences of religions and related cultural systems.
adaptation Africa agricolture agriculture arts blog cap and trade carbon intensity carbon market China climate impacts climate institutions climate models climate policy climate science CO2 communication cop21 Copenhagen economics emissions energy European Union finance food Health India international negotiations IPCC low-carbon media Mediterranean microfinance migrations mitigation Obama policy post-Kyoto public opinion social science sustainability sustainable security UNFCCC USA water
- UNEP report: world record in renewable energy investments April 26, 2016
- Paris Agreement April 26, 2016
- Signing Ceremony for the Paris Agreement April 22, 2016
- Up to 155 countries set to sign Paris Agreement April 20, 2016
- IPCC agrees special reports, AR6 work-plan April 14, 2016